This Command will be conducting registration for AFPSAT Examination at Ist Infatry (Tabak) Division, Philippine Army in Gate 2, Upper Pulacan, Labangan, Zamboanga del Sur.
Who are qualified to register?
1. Filipino Citizen
2. Must be 18 to 24 years old and will not be turning 25 years old this year (no age waiver) for Officer Candidate Course (OCC) applicants.
3. Must be 18 to 25 years old and will not be turning 26 years old this year (no age waiver) for Candidate Soldier Course (CSC) applicants.
4. At least five (5) feet or 152.40 centimeters in height for both male and female (no height waiver)
5. With at least 72 units in College or if a High School graduate must possess technical skills/talents needed by the Philippine Army
6. Single without child
7. Physically and Mentally fit (P-1) for military training
Steps in Registration:
1. Register thru online using this below link: https://bit.ly/AROMindanao_AFPSAT_Registration
2. Print the proof of online registration and proceed to H1ID, PA for final registration.
3. During the final registration aspirants are required to bring the following:
a. Printed copy of proof of online registration
b. Original copy of Diploma and Transcript of Record
c. Original copy of Diploma and Form 137 for High School/K12 Graduate
d. Original copy of PSA issued Birth Certificate
e. One (1) valid ID
f. Medical Certificate
g. Face mask and Face shield
4. After the final registration, monitor the schedule of AFPSAT Examination and list of aspirants who are qualified to take the exam at Team Tabak FB Page.
Schedules of Final Registration at Gate 2:
16 to 17 February 2021 College Graduate and College Level
18 to 19 February 2021 K12 and High School Graduate